Finally~

My last word before i go for my badminton session:-> FINALLY!!

After my laptop was formatted last cny holiday, everything seems abit hair-wired coz it was my first time doing all those formatting job(how lucky was i last time when there's someone who can help up, installed everything that i need, gaodim everything leng leng for me.. -_-"), especially the blogger site as i cant get into it for the past few weeks!![very tulan.. :( ]

anyway.. since now everything is ok, i think i might start my first updated blog maybe...hmm... tomorrow? (Jas, jangan marah hah.. :p will keep u updated, don worry)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yellow Mountain/HuangShan, AnHui province

Awareness: “Charlie” atau Penyakit Kulit Kumbang Rove (Paederous Dermatitis)

Danok One Day 'Decent' Trip