Sukan Inter College (SIC) 2008

I joined badminton of Sukan Inter College (SIC) last saturday. One word - SHIOK!

It's been almost a year since my last badminton game - ever since I entered Uni. Luckily the skills didn't leave me behind, I'm still going headstrong. Wakakkakakak!

The game is held at SK Seberang Ramai, near my hostel. Oh, btw, SIC means we fight between kolej kediamans (fyi UniMAP has about 8 hostels throughout Perlis). Our team is combination of KKB and KKE, another hostel at Kuala Perlis as well.



The courts are quite nice, the light is nice, the floor is nice, the ventilation is nice (Is it any ventilation?? not sure =p), etc..

I joined woman single and mixed double categories. This kind of activities are where the uni coaches do their selection for new players, and I'm glad the manager asked for my name and contact. Wakakakkakak!


My team mates' ga chang


MINE!

I eventually won all the categories that I took part, most of the reason is because my opponents are quite easy to defeat(sorry for speaking so haolian-ly!) and again, my skill still maintain. However, my team mate told me that we probably in 3rd place, as they refer to team, not individual. So even though I won my part, we fail others. So... like that lor...

And now, my back, my hand, my waist are aching. Not to mention I'm going to swim later with KaKa and the gangz. Yes! I'm crazy! I'm kisiao de... Wakakkaka!

OH yeah! btw, I met a 'long-lost' friend during this game. He is actually one of our team members too. Last time we LI-ed together at HUSM. TeeHee~

Random pictar time:

The NAND-NAND that i hate =(

The fact proves that I'm a vandal! Watch this --

The thing is originally look like tha above.

Then hor....
...
...
*PAK*
...
...
...
...
...
...






So I need to throw it away and look for new one now... *AGAIN* This is the second time I broke this thing... sien...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yellow Mountain/HuangShan, AnHui province

Awareness: “Charlie” atau Penyakit Kulit Kumbang Rove (Paederous Dermatitis)

Koh Lipe 4D4N