Curi ppl's tag =p


Tomorrow will be my Biomechanics paper, but not in the mood to memorise all the muscles' and joints' and ligaments' (etc ect) names (if I need to repeat the sentence 3 times to permanently store it into my brain, can consider it as no mood la tu~), so I curi Jasmine's stuff to relax awhile... KeKeKe~


1. Do you eat a lot of fast food?

Depends on my mood. In Perlis, I won't sengaja-ly go to Kangar to have fast food; In hometown, no need coz home got loads of junks; In PJ, depends on LHY and/or LCC.

2. Besides your mouth, where is your favorite spot to get kissed?
Forehead, hair and neck~*

3. Have you kissed anyone in 2008?
Ofcoz got la~ kissed my granma and parents during CNY after received their ang-pows~*

4. Were you happy when you woke up today?
No. Last night I slept at 2am, and I have to wake up early to finish the Biomechanic notes by today.

5. Have you ever streaked?
No. Even if I do, people might wanna put jacket on me coz too awful.

6. Are you an understanding person?
Not sure. Sometimes I thought I am but others might not think the same way.

7. What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
ermmm... Ah Long Pte Ltd at IOI Puchong.

8. Did you pray before you went to bed last night?
Nope. Long time edi never pray.

9. What did you last get upset about?
Silly mistakes on Runge-Kutta method in maths paper, and silly mistakes on designing Sallen-Key filter in Bioinstrumentation paper, which both silly mistakes might make me lost lots of marks!!!

10. Do you eat candy on a daily basis?
No, mostly depends on my candy box's stock.

11. Does it make you happy to get letters in the mail?
Sure!! But not BE form or any anonymous letters.

12. Who was the last person to text you?
LCC

13. What are you looking forward to this summer?
Erm... Summer is a strange word for me

14. Who was the last person you ate with?
Cik Hird, Nadia and As.

15. Do raisins belong in cookies?
Yes! I'll chew off the raisin in seconds but finish the cookies in minutes.

16. What's your screen name?
Nee.

17. Walking into a party, what's the first thing you notice?
Tables which serve as the food and drinks' table.

18. Are you currently taking a science class in school?
Ermmm... E&E subjects, Bio and Physics related. So, Is that a 'yes'?

19. You've just won a free vacation to either South America or North Korea?
Neither. Thinking of going to Santorini to see the beautiful sun-set. Or maybe Maldives oso not bad.

20.Kiss on the first date?
No~ I brave doesn't mean the date is not shy-shy mah~~

21. Would you rather have chicken or steak?
Chicken. I don't know how to sembelih a steak -_____-

22. Why did your last relationship end?
Beh tahan jor... 'nuf said

23. What's one thing you've learned??
If you have tips for exam, SHARE!!

24. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
I.

25. How often do you see your exes?
Talak chance.

26. Who was the last baby you held?
Talak, even on CNY. All the babies can walk and run edi, and the youngest one still hasn't mua guik, so I not dare to hold.

27. Would you ever donate blood?
Few times edi... Missed few more times coz timing tak ngam

28. How many snack machines are in your school?
TALAK~ But I always bong can the makcik stall infront of Dragon, the keropok is sedap like heaven!!

29. Have you ever felt replaced?
Ermm... sometimes. But life still goes on

30. Are there deerheads covering any walls in your house?
No. I donwan my house to look like cowboy house.

31. Do you believe in karma?
Not really. My fate is in my hand, and don't ever say such stoopid thing like "随缘"

32. Have you ever been asked out?
Yup. By KarLin and the gang, to go swimming; sometimes by housemates to go jalan-jalan; occasionally by badminton kaki to play badminton.

33. Are you good at telling jokes?
The thing that make them laugh when I'm telling the joke is the way I telling/expressing it, but not the joke itself. -_____________-

34. Have you ever driven without a license?
Yes. In my housing area, hiam-hiam knocked down one motor -__________-

35. How is your ex-boyfriend/ex-girlfriend doing?
Tak tau.

36. Do you wish you had smaller feet?
Nope, It's slightly bigger but just nice, coz I have the same feet size as my mum's, my granma's and my sis's. Kakakakak~

37. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Yup, and I'm glad to have this kind of friends. =)

38. When ordering sushi, what do you get?
I don't know how to order sushi, I just eat whatever people ordered. (Fact proved during Tao's gathering)

39. How many of your friends have seen you naked?
Haih... Refer Q20 (the meaning is almost the same)

40. Do you write in cursive or in print?
Cursive. And I never use ruler when drawing circuits. FreeHand is so shiok!

41. Would you rather have a boyfriend/girlfriend, or friends with benefits?
All, but got cases in where friends once told me I am very darn easy to used (被利用) from other friends when come to benefit part.

42. Who was the last person you sat next to?
Refer Q14.

43. What were you doing at 10 am?
Still being a pig. I set my alarm at 10.30am.

44. Are you different now than you were six months ago?
Heavier.

45. What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself?
Ermm... Nescafe gua

You are REQUIRED to do the meme. Or else I shall hunt you down.

1. Whoever interested to do it.
2. Refer 1.
3. Refer 1.
4. Refer 1.
5. Refer 1.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yellow Mountain/HuangShan, AnHui province

Awareness: “Charlie” atau Penyakit Kulit Kumbang Rove (Paederous Dermatitis)

Koh Lipe 4D4N