Movie/Drama I Watched

1. Inception


One word: WOW. Or maybe because I never watched any movies recently, and I wanted to watch 'Despicable Me' so badly.

I only watched two Christopher Nolan's movies completely (meaning from head to toe, minus the credit): The Dark Knight and Inception. I must say, he did a great job.

The directing is great, the acting is great, the idea is brilliant, just great! I've read all the reviews on paper and online, which most of them recommend not to read the review before watching the movie, and now I would say, even if I read the review, it doesn't affect my feeling towards the movie anyway.

I never actually had a 2 levels dream before, or not that I remember of. Most of the times, I don't even know I was dreaming, except the part when I want to pee, that's the 'kick' that wakes me up.

My sister and I had some discussion over the movie. Was it real or just a dream at the end of the movie? Why did Robert Fischer Jr. go to the Limbo as well? Saito should be dead, shouldn't he? etc etc etc. Well, I guess that's the part where Nolan wants us to do: to think and imagine.

I personally thinks Robert Fischer Jr. is cute! Was he the young superman in 'Smallville'?

2. Brilliant Legacy 灿烂的遗产

Picture courtesy of http://chn.chosun.com

I've watched one part of the drama on 8TV, and another part on laptop.

I like this drama because the main actors are moderately looking, not too sweet nor too plain. I love the combination of both main couple and supporting ones. It is just nice~ And the evil stepmother is definitely thumbs up!

Anyway, one thing that I cannot really accept about Korean drama is that: 有没有酱巧噢!? The 'coincident' scenes are too many and too unique, it makes me LOL and geram at the same time.

After all, it's still a good drama to pass time.

3. House M.D. Season 6

It's been a long time since I started to watch the first episode. Boh bien I wanna keep all the dramas to watch in Perlis mah. Hehe~

OMG this season is jin jia good!! And they are finally together afterall. :)

就酱!

Comments

Jo said…
"有没有酱巧噢!?"

almost all dramas I've watched are like that. Especially 台湾偶像剧.... if not won't call drama liao.
Huey Nee said…
but some coincident is too untrue... hehehe. that's drama

Popular posts from this blog

Yellow Mountain/HuangShan, AnHui province

Awareness: “Charlie” atau Penyakit Kulit Kumbang Rove (Paederous Dermatitis)

Koh Lipe 4D4N