A Weird Dream

As far as I can remember, I have never had any drama-alike dreams in my whole life, needless to say same group of people, until last two nights.

On the first night, it started off with me trying to run away from the flood, while needed something to be done (clothes or something). It's a dream, so it doesn't have to make sense. I can't recall what was the plot of that dream, but in the end, I was stuck and unable to go anywhere, while the 'thing' was given to this particular guy to get it done.

First point: I dreamed of my dad who wanted to help me escape from the flood, few friends, but I seriously don't recognize this guy.

On the second night (last night), I was still stuck, the Kangar-Alor Star road was flooded, but the 'thing' was completed, and the guy handed it over to me, and we chatted. It was a nice conversation yet I forgot the content of our conversation. Still, I don't know who he is, and now I don't even remember how does he look like. Then, there's some thing about road block, while my cousin and I was driving around the road looks like coming out from Midvalley, and I woke up by the sound of running water outside my room.

It is actually my first time having two-episode dream in two nights. Probably it is the Inception thing my grandma did on me since I couldn't find a Bf yet. Haha!!

Just hope he can come back in my dream again tonight ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yellow Mountain/HuangShan, AnHui province

Awareness: “Charlie” atau Penyakit Kulit Kumbang Rove (Paederous Dermatitis)

Koh Lipe 4D4N