凌乱,是一种野性的美~

The title means something like 'messy is a wildness beauty'

A friend and me went to Penang Hill the other day. The weather was sunny and nice, a little too hot I must say, but there's breeze of wind and trees around the park to chill the weather.

When we was wandering around the park, the wind kept on harassing my hair like nobody's business, but I couldn't care less, swept the hair to the side and kept walking.

Eventually, this friend was 'offended', and he asked me if I could at least make sure my hair was tidy and neat.

I rolled my eyes on him and said:"你懂什么?凌乱是一种野性的美 ok?"

The friend snorted and sarcastically said:"好!很好!果然很会安慰自己~"



The statement of mine took me back to the good old days, the secondary school time, when it was my most favorite and most spoken quote.


Visit to the 'Ladies' Room' was kinda one of the must thing to do during recess time. Along the way, there's few windy corridors that we need to hold our hair or it would be really messy.

Day after day, my lazy personality decided to let the wind win. To make it looked cool, I use the quote '凌乱是一种野性的美’ to cover it up.

Friends were laughing on it, particularly on me because it was such a lame excuse to actually make myself look messy!

...and it went on for years! :p

I forgot where did I quote the sentence, but it was a good tool to use though~ Muahahah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yellow Mountain/HuangShan, AnHui province

Awareness: “Charlie” atau Penyakit Kulit Kumbang Rove (Paederous Dermatitis)

Koh Lipe 4D4N