First Timer MC

Had my first virgin MC experience today. The audience was small, and it's not a very grand event, but it was a good experience.

Anyway, I wasn't spontaneous enough along the way, I didn't know how to guide the speaker and audience for interaction and stuff, and I was all by-the-book to make sure everything went on according to plan, and that was so bland and boring.

Got some compliments from the audience afterwards (Thank you very much neh!!), because there's no hiccup, nervous, and the talking was too smooth because I concentrated on the text.

I have been writing personal diary for 2 months now, and I'm loving it! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yellow Mountain/HuangShan, AnHui province

Awareness: “Charlie” atau Penyakit Kulit Kumbang Rove (Paederous Dermatitis)

Koh Lipe 4D4N